Sunday 15 April 2012

Benefit Erase Paste Review

Benefit Erase Paste is a creamy concealer that brightens and camouflages. It targets dark circles, discolouration and imperfections such as blemishes and spots.
I just so happen to have a spot (what are the chances! hmmm! ¬_¬ ) so here you can see it in action!
Packaging a little different as this is a mini from the Finding Mr Bright set

Here it is swatched, in the colour medium. The Erase Paste is available in three shades, those being light medium and dark.
A creamy, quite thick consistency. Certainly more of the "camouflage" type consistency than a regular concealer.
Above I am fresh faced with a spot on my upper lip. It is somewhat healed but still a little red and raised.
Here I have applied the Erase Paste to my spot. I saw that it calmed the redness but that it clung to the dry skin and emphasized the "raised" look.
And above is my finished makeup look and how the concealer looked once primer and powder were added on top.
More neutral colour which is great but if the spot is in the process of drying out then I found the product tends to cling to this. Maybe this is a "Time and Place" type product, meaning that there are opportune times to use it. I think it would be great on a new spot that is just rearing it's ugly head but not so good for the healing time. As for using it under the eyes. It may be a little heavy and cakey for this.
This Erase Paste from Benefit is priced at £19.50.
Have you tried it?

2 comments:

  1. I use this for my oh-so-dark circles but I mix it with the teeeeeniest amount of moisturiser so I don't have the cakey look. Give it a go :)

    www.lifeslittlestars.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great idea! I tried it and it turned out brill, Thanks! :) x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...