Thursday 9 February 2012

Rimmel Scandal Eyes Mascara Review

Anything that makes my lashes look like this has got my vote!
Two coats of  Scandaleyes

Rimmel London Scandaleyes Masacara is everything I look for in a mascara. A big oversized bristle brush is what I ideally look for. The tube doesn't wipe off too much excess, if any at all actually. Which means you get a loaded brush giving you lots of product to work with, without the need for so many coats to get thick voluminous lashes. Most mascaras aim to either lenghten or volumise but I find this does a great job at both.

It gives huge lashes after just one coat but is also buildable with several coats to make a massive impact with smokey eyes.
Rimmel was one of the first makeup brands I tried all those years ago and it's nice to see them still rolling out products that are suitable for me a decade (!!) after I first discovered them.
All in all I love this mascara. A brush this large takes some getting used to, and you have to be careful not to touch the brush on your lid leaving smudges. A little getting used to is worth it though for such fluttery lushious lashes.
Join the Rimmel London Facebook page here

Have you tried Scandaleyes?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...